Equity Committee Mission Statement
Replications, Inc. believes in life-long learning and intentional advocacy. We commit to the consistent use of ethical practices to challenge, dismantle, and bridge the many inequity gaps our students, families, and communities face. Replications, Inc. is committed to:
- Viewing differences are assets.
- Organize community resources to maximize impact.
- Share leadership among community stakeholders.
- Design and provide Social-Emotional supports based on the needs of our school communities.
- Ensure that academics, health, youth development, and family engagement are integrated into our partner school communities’ very fabric
- Continuously provide staff-wide Professional Development regarding equity education.
- Continue to review and assess our internal policies and practices to ensure that they are fair, equitable, and inclusive.
Wellness Committee Mission Statement
Replications, Inc. prioritizes social emotional wellness as a support system to families, students, staff and the overall community. Through the lens of cultural humility, we develop innovative, evidence-based counseling interventions that foster and encourage a culture of holistic well-being.